Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Protection Crisis by Rochelle Paige

Today, I finished reading Protection Crisis by Rochelle Paige which was a nice break from the real world - short and sweet with just the right amount of angst and a HEA. You seriously can't go wrong!

Chloe has a stalker to which Kael is supposed to protect her from - instantly creating an intense situation bringing feelings to the surface much quicker than normal.  I realize it was an Insta-Love situation, but it felt like they came together a little too quickly (even if it was sweet) ans I do have to admit, I wished there was a little more character development. Seemly, everything was very rushed from the moment they met, so for me, it didn't give me the opportunity to really fall in love with the characters and feel what they felt.

That being said, I think Rochelle did a good job with this Novella but I would have loved to see what she could have done with a full length novel! If you like novellas with a hot alpha, this book is for you. Displaying Protection Crisis front cover smoke.jpgDisplaying Protection Crisis front cover smoke.jpg


Displaying Protection Crisis front cover smoke.jpg
Displaying Protection Crisis front cover smoke.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment