Friday, October 14, 2016

The Goal by Elle Kennedy was the perfect way to end the Off-Campus Series

I think this was the perfect end to the Off-Campus series.

I hated Sabrina going into this book. Elle Kennedy did a good job of painting the picture of her stuck-up personality in the other Off-Campus books, so I was interested to see where this would go. Immediately, I was drawn into Sabrina and had sympathy for her. She became a likable character. She was relateable. Especially to someone who knows what it's like to bust your tail to make it through college working multiple jobs. It was good to see her grow and hold her own, even if she waited too long in my opinion.

Tucker is the perfect gentleman, even when his patience is running thin. Elle paints the picture of the perfect charmer, and I was SO glad it was an honest personality and not just another jock trying to get laid. He had his own issues to work through, but he stood by her and made a home somewhere he didn't expect. There was no wavering - EVER.

Great character and a great way to end the series. Can't wait for the spin-off series. I hope it includes a book for Fitzy! ;)

until next time
- J

No comments:

Post a Comment