Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Caught in the Flames by Kacey Shea





I have to admit, when I first started reading Caught in the Flames, I almost didn’t make it through the book … because Chase. Is. An. Ass.

However, I kept on truckin’ and I am so glad I did!  Because there is an HEA and I love that Callie found it – with the right person. In hind sight, I realize that Callie is just human. Like all of us have experienced at one time or another in life, she has a blind sight as a result of love (or what she believes to be love). She’s real. And that’s what makes her such a great character.

Callie is relatable. And so is Ash. Their trials are relatable. Even Chase is relatable. Because Chase’s exist everywhere and it takes a strong woman to recognize the Chase’s of the world and walk away to find something wonderful. Just like Callie did.

I can’t wait to see where the series takes us. I definitely want to see Chase get what’s coming to him. And part of me even wants to fall in love with Alicia, though right now, I still don’t like her. :)

Another great book by Kacey Shea. Keep on bringing the magic!
-J




I was really excited to read this newest book by Kacey Shea! I've really enjoyed her other books, and I was excited to see that she had a firefighter themed book (if you've seen any posts by Kacey you know she loves firemen!). I've always loved firemen as a hero in my books and love discovering new ones.
This book drew me in from the first page. You are so excited to see this new path of Callie's life. Her new house, her job, & her friends are part of what makes her life so exciting. It's also exciting to see that she gets to live so close to her ideal fantasy.
I love all the characters in the book. I think Kacey created such realistic and lovable people. Callie's friends & family were brilliant. I spent half the book wishing they were real so they could be my friends as well. I'm seriously hoping she continues with stories about some of these secondary characters.
Kacey did such a good job at making me feel a variety of emotions throughout the book, and I think that was one of the reasons I had a hard time putting the book down. I spent a great deal of the book laughing and giggling, and there were moments where I was just crushed along with Callie. I feel like the book moved you constantly and there wasn't any one moment where I just was so frustrated with it that I couldn't continue.

I will be telling everyone about this book for the foreseeable future. It was just so amazing and I'm so glad that Kacey wrote this one.
-L



🔥🔥🔥#NewRelease #Giveaway🔥🔥🔥

#CaughInTheFlames by #KaceyShea is now LIVE and only $2.99 for release week ONLY!!! Make sure to grab your copy of this HOT #ContemporaryRomance today!!! To celebrate Kacey is giving away $20 in Amazon cash to one lucky reader. Share, comment, like,and tag a friend who loves a man in uniform!

Title: Caught in the Flames
Author: Kacey Shea | @kaceysheabooks
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: August 23
Add to your TBR: http://bit.ly/2bUnLcs
Buy Links
Only $2.99 for release week only!!!
Amazon: https://goo.gl/LqtMyR
Kobo: https://goo.gl/sXVm8Z
Nook: http://goo.gl/Z41QpX
iBooks: https://itun.es/us/LmOVdb.l
Callie Gordon is more than a little obsessed…
I love firemen.
Heroic. Selfless. Brave.
Not to mention the uniform with those damn sexy pants…I can’t get enough.
Imagine my surprise when local fire captain, Chase Matthews, wanders into my yard on moving day. I’ve hit real estate gold. Hot as sin with that all-knowing smirk creates an instant spark. Welcome to the neighborhood never looked so good.
But dating a firefighter isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. Chase keeps me at distance even when I attempt to break down his walls. A friendship with the nosy eccentric woman down the street reveals there’s more to Chase than he’s willing to share. I’m playing with fire and bound to get burned.
Secrets unfold.
Truths are brought to light.
Can I handle the heat? Or will my love for this man prove that sometimes even good girls have to burn down the house?


Contest is not associated with or run by Facebook. $20 gift card winner will be selected 8/31/16 randomly by Kacey Shea Books LLC. Likes, comments, tags, and shares are appreciated but not required.

No comments:

Post a Comment