Monday, September 19, 2016

Retrieval by Aly Martinez is a MUST READ!

I was worried when I first started RETRIEVAL because it was two couples and transitioned between them. As the book continued, and the connections appeared, I was SOOO glad I stuck with the book. Aly did an amazing job of transitioning between characters while keeping your interest and not causing confusion.

I absolutely loved the characters! They are real and they don't always have sunshine and roses in their lives - which is one of the things I loved the most about this book.

When I read a book, my mind normally goes a million miles an hour trying to figure out where the story will go and how it will end. Normally, I have a few different scenarios going, and even if I figure it out before the story ends, I am never disappointed. Aly, however, wrote a book that I had no way of predicting. She left no breadcrumbs that were easily discernible (in my opinion), and left you wanting more of the story!

I cannot wait to read TRANSFER!

until next time,
- J
Displaying retrieval aly.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment