Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Taking Tessa - review

This book was filled with over the top sweetness and an instalove story that I adored! For those who are fans of Alexa Riley & Fiona Davenport you will freaking love this author!

Tessa is trapped in a horrible situation and it seems like there is no way out until the day that Cage is able to come and rescue her.
Cage had been just working and barely living until he stumbles across Tessa & his life becomes all about the girl he didn't know he needed.

I loved seeing both of them fall in love with each other. They both tried to fight it for various reasons, but their chemistry was too strong to ignore. I really liked that after all Tessa had been through that Cage wanted to and supported all of her decisions. I think for such an alpha male character that it could've been easy for him to seem like an ass and not like a hero.

My one complaint was that I would've liked to see more to the actual story. I wanted to see more of Tessa & Cage's relationship (other than sex). I feel like there were moments where the book just went from place to place where they just had sex and that there wasn't much else. To be fair, on some days that doesn't bother me but for whatever reason I just wished there was more to the story.

Overall I really enjoyed this book & will be on the look for other books from this author!!

No comments:

Post a Comment