Friday, July 14, 2017

A.E. Fisher's WOLF - highly recommended!

So I have to start my review with a note that I have not yet read the first book in the series. I read the synopsis and immediately wanted to read the book. With that being said, I felt a little lost at times (like I was missing background info on Wolf and Anna) however, the book was still a great read. It also didn't completely give away the first book (which I appreciated).

Anna is such a different herioine than most that you read these days. I LOVED her spunk and her never ending will to fight (even when it may have done more harm than good). Wolf and Anna's banter was also another aspect of the book I fell in love with. They had chemistry but still lived their individual lives and didn't let their relationship consume them.

Anna and Wolf both had their individual battles also which I think added an additional element to the book and set the stage for a few other characters books. Fisher did a great job in detailing the characters, both good and aspects, and I loved that neither the hero or heroine were perfect specimens (both in real life and according to societal standards). I think how real the characters fights, especially internally, is what made me like this book so much.

Definitely a must read (but I recommend starting with the first book in the series 😉).

until next time
-J

No comments:

Post a Comment