Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Until June - a two for one special!

I have been impatiently waiting for this book since I read Until July last year! (I mean I even tweeted & asked her how long I'd have to wait😳🙈)I couldn't wait to see what happened with June & Evan; what broke them up & especially what Evan would do (you know an ARR alpha would do something to make up for it) to get her back. I think that's one of the things that I love the most about an ARR book. She gives you (at least it gives me) major butterflies in my stomach when the H/h interact, and for me that moment when your stomach drops or you feel those butterflies....it just makes the book for me. 
I was not disappointed. As always ARR gives you all the feels with your over the top alpha man & his love for his woman. The story flowed well and I didn't want to put it down to participate in the real world. I was surprised that the usual drama aspect of an ARR story was missing. I never feel like the drama in the book is overwhelming, but there is usually a continuous problem throughout that was missing this time around. Instead there were several small problems that they had to deal with throughout the book. I found it to be different but I didn't hate it. I like when there's something different in a series. 
It is an amazing book & I definitely recommend it to anyone who loves ARR!! 
- L 

Another great book by ARR. She brings you in from the beginning of her books and it was no different with June and Evan. I loved that it was mostly about them with a little bit of drama here and there. (Though I did miss the standard ARR drama we have come to love!) Until June also touches on sensitive subjects but still demonstrates that they are real for people and you can get through it. So many relate-able topics in this read between love and family, both the ones we are born into and the ones we create. This is one of the reasons I loved Until June so much!  As always, seeking the characters from the original Until series is always a treat!! 

I laughed and teared up, cringed and smiled throughout this book. I needed a good book after a long work trip and this was the perfect break from reality! It also made me eager for both Sage AND Ashlyn's books!!! 

Thanks, ARR, for another amazing work of art. 
-J

between friends,
Laura and Jamie
25763989

No comments:

Post a Comment