Wednesday, April 13, 2016

A great dose of Laughter - Saving Grace

For me, it is pretty normal to feel the gambit of emotions during a book. Generally, I may chuckle or smile which then gets me a crazy look from my boyfriend wondering what on earth I am reading. Inevitably, I try to explain and he doesn't see the humor.

With Saving Grace, I laughed out loud MULTIPLE times and at one point was laughing so hard I was crying. ::insert crazy looks from boyfriend here:: (Trying to explain a dog who is afraid of pickles, and cheese, and water...yeah, that one didn't go over well. But BELIEVE ME! It was worth it.)

Katie really outdid herself with the humor in this one. From the witty banter between the main characters to the characteristics of the dog, and the crazy antics from the twins to the imagery she created with her details, Katie created an amazing book that made me feel like I was living the story right along with the characters. It's such an amazing story full of love and laughter, heartbreak and life.

Katie Graykowski has a way with words and I would recommend this book to ANYONE! ESPECIALLY if you want a good dose of laughter.


between friends,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment