Monday, April 4, 2016

PUCKED -- Helena Hunting

Hey y'all! So I recently finished 'Pucked' by Helena Hunting. Let me tell you...it has to be one of the funniest & hottest books that I've ever read. I originally was a little unsure because it's was $5 (I know 😱 how expensive rightπŸ˜‰) on Amazon, & I don't usually purchase books under $3. I luckily had a gift card left and decided to try it. I am so glad I did.

I love Violet! She's so delightfully awkward and nerdy, yet at the same time she really is adventurous and out going with Alex. I like that this was so different from other books where most times the nerdy girl is quiet, and it's a lot of work for the girl & the guy to get together. I'm not saying that Violet & Alex don't have to work to be happy but they definitely get there a little differently.

Alex is a great guy too, although he really did have a giant doofus moment 😑! He doesn't like his playboy reputation (& neither does Violet!) and he works hard to get Violet to see him.

One thing I love most about their relationship is the way they talk to each other. A majority of this book I was laughing, especially when Violet was talking about Super MC, her beaver (πŸ˜‚), & if Alex was talking about Violets boobs! Helena was amazing at showing the quirkiness of their interactions without taking away from the heat & chemistry.

I cannot wait to start the rest of the series! And discover what happens in book 4 where you get to see how Alex & Violet are doing!

 

You can find Helena Hunting online:
http://helenahunting.com/
IG: @helenahunting
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hunter.hunting.31/

Hope y'all check it out 😊❤️

between friends,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment