Saturday, April 2, 2016

Silver Bastard by Joanna Wylde - another great read! - J

I just finished the first book in the Silver Valley series by Joanna Wyle, Silver Bastard.

It was another great read and she certainly knows how to write a hero and heroine!  I love that her women are fighters. Yes, they have their quirks (or weaknesses), but who doesn't? Joanna always allows them to pick themselves up and show strength despite their circumstances. She finds a way to bring her characters to life and gives them charm that makes them seem like people you could meet/know in real life. 

Puck and Becca are relatable, loveable and hateable all at the same time. Becca knows her mom is messed up but she takes it out on the person closest to her. I'm sure we've all misplaced our anger at some point in our life and that helps to make these characters real to me. At the same time I  wanted to yell at her and tell her her mother is not worth it! The book was a great transition from the Reapers MC series Puck was introduced in and I can't wait for the next book in this series. 

I highly recommend this book (but first the REAPERS MC!) to anyone who loves an alpha male with a strong heroine. 

between friends,

No comments:

Post a Comment